TIDDOX Disposables is a proudly Australian owned independent business with warehouses on both the east and west coasts of Australia. TIDDOX is an importer and wholesaler of commercial and industrial wipes, cloths and rags to meet every professional wiping need across a variety of industries.
TIDDOX focuses on innovation, quality and consistency of products. Above all, we pride ourselves in solving customer needs and providing solutions. And, we do this because we love what we do! Because, as owner operators have a vested interest in making our customers happy. As such, we value our customer relationships. And, they value our quality products, outstanding service and quick turn around times. Furthermore, we have the experience to suggest the best wipes, cloths or rags for you.
Because we have such a wide range of wipes, cloths and rags, we have a solution for all requirements. And, our products boast superior strength, durability and absorbency. So, if you want top customer service and excellent value for money, give us a call.
Furthermore, we have warehouses in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth.
WHY CHOOSE TIDDOX?
- Firstly, we offer superior product performance in terms of strength, durability and absorption.
- Secondly, we have direct accountability of the product lifecycle. In fact, once we have developed a product, we oversee manufacture, packaging, storage, freight and distribution! At TIDDOX we are dedicated to designing and making products that are good for the environment. As an important part of our product development process, we consider all aspects of the product life cycle from source to disposal.
- Thirdly, our diverse product range offers solutions across all industries. These include Hospitality and Food Service, Janitorial and Commercial Cleaning, Industrial, Health, Aged and Child Care, Automotive, Aerospace, Printing, Painting, Mining and Marine industries.
- Finally, a bit more about us : we have a customer-centric approach. We know our customers want products that improve efficiency, are reliable and provide value for money. As such we make products that do just this! As a result, you get to lower wastage, reduce costs and improve efficiency without having to compromise on quality.
Because we value customer service highly, we build great customer relationships. Also, we offer customers efficiency, flexibility and reliability. In addition, through our experience and knowledge we help suggest best product solutions. And we back this up with quality products at competitive prices.
SUSTAINABILITY AND THE ENVIRONMENT
TIDDOX has a dedication to designing and making products that are good for the environment. As an important part of our product development process, we consider all aspects of the product life cycle from source to disposal. Furthermore, we strive to understand the raw material source, staffing and manufacturing processes of all parties in the supply chain to try and ensure our products are sourced and manufactured in a responsible manner.
Wipes and Cloths
At TIDDOX, we look to maximise the biodegradable content of our products to make them environmental friendly. For example, we use rayon, viscose, wood pulp cellulose, and cotton, which are 100% biodegradable. Not only are these inputs eco-friendly, they also make our products more absorbent. In certain instances, for additional strength or to reduce linting, non-biodegradable materials are mixed into the material composition. For example, polyester or polypropylene. However, where possible, these will represent the minority of the material composition.
Rags cut from recycled clothing saves waste going into landfill. By recycling t-shirts, flannel shirts, business shirts, skirts, bath towels and fleeces into rags, we extend the life of these products.
HUMAN RIGHTS POSITION
TIDDOX is opposed to any form of modern slavery or human rights abuses. As such, we endeavour to ensure that no form of slavery, human trafficking or exploitation of people is taking place in our business or in our supply chain.
As an importer that contracts the bulk of its manufacturing overseas, TIDDOX takes great care in partnering with quality manufacturers. We only work with trusted and reputable manufacturing partners, that share similar values regarding quality, transparency and ethics.
WHAT ARE THE ORIGINS OF THE NAME “TIDDOX”?
TIDDOX ( Ti·ddox ) is an ancient Greek term used to describe highly absorbent cleaning products. The term “TIDDOX” conjures up similarities with the modern rhinoceros, because of the strength and durability of the product.
1. Adjective: (of a material) Able to soak up liquid easily. Having great binding strength: an absorbent fabric
2. Noun: A substance or item that soaks up liquid easily. Capable of withstanding force or wear; solid, tough or firm: a strong fabric.
3. Capable of withstanding wear and tear: a durable fabric.