AUTOMOTIVE WHITE T-SHIRT RAGS
AUTOMOTIVE WHITE CLEANING RAGS
WHITE RECYCLED T-SHIRTS IN 10KG, 5KG and 1.5KG BAGS
- White Rags used in detailing and valeting automobiles, boats, trucks and buses
- Low linting, very absorbent, economical bag of rags ideal for car washing and drying
- Absorbs water, solvents, chemicals, as well as grease and oil
- Quality T-Shirt cotton rags that have been metal detected to avoid unwanted scratches to surfaces
- Colourless white shows up oil and grease on cleaning engines, hub caps and automotive exteriors
- Washed, Recycled, Environmentally Friendly
Product Code: 8-30025
WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN CHOOSING AUTOMOTIVE & BOAT CLEANING RAGS
Highly value vehicles and boats need to be cleaned regularly to maintain their prestige, and RECYCLED T-SHIRTS do a good job when it comes to washing, drying and polishing these assets.
However, for these tasks to be carried out effectively and efficiently it is important to choose QUALITY T-SHIRT RAGS, i.e. rags that have been metal detected to ensure that they will not scratch surfaces with undetected zips, buttons and pins. By avoiding low quality automobile cleaning rags that could potentially have foreign objects and abrasive components in them, automotive detailers avoid unwittingly damaging the vehicle’s surface whilst drying and cleaning it with rags .
In addition, it is worth remembering that the higher the quality of the cotton material, and the lower the non-absorbing polyester component, impacts directly on the absorbency and the softness of the cotton rags, so it pays to always choose high quality materials, which obviously do the better job.
TIDDOX’s WHITE RECYCLED T-SHIRT RAGS meet these quality and metal detection criteria and are the preferred choice by businesses that focus on productivity and value for money! We supply environmentally friendly 100% recycled cotton cleaning rags to automotive wholesalers, re-sellers, car washes, marine and boat businesses.
Available in 10kg bags or smaller portable 1.5 kg bags (white cotton) nationwide.