CAR CARE SOLVENT RESISTANT WIPES
CAR CARE SOLVENT WIPES
50 wipes per pack • 6 packs per carton • 300 wipes per carton
- Low lint absorbent cloth with a smooth textured bottom surface and a rough textured top surface for alternate car care polishing and scrubbing tasks
- Rough surface great for challenging grime and dirt from hubcaps and wheels
- Smooth surface great for polishing body, glass and mirrors that require a non-abrasive polishing surface
- High concentrations of woodpulp ensure huge absorbency of cleaning chemicals, water and other solvents. Will not fall apart when used with such chemicals and solvents unlike more flimsy wipers
- Tough, tear resistant cloth that is long lasting and durable
- Convenient packs of 50 disposable wipes
Product Code: (W) 6-38025
CAR CARE : SOLVENT RESISTANT WIPES
Your car detailing business probably goes through hundreds of car washing cloths every day. In fact, you probably have a washer and dryer on site to launder all of these towels. That’s why you need TIDDOX’s SOLVENT RESISTANT WIPES.
These tough, absorbent car cloths will scrub dried clay out of the wheel wells or polish windows. TIDDOX’s SOLVENT RESISTANT CAR WIPES are made of wood pulp that has been reinforced with polyester fibers. This gives you a car cloth that doesn’t get frayed when you scrub with it.
In addition, each of these towels has a rough side and a soft side. The rough side can be used to scrub grime and goo off of the ground-effects of a car, and the soft side will polish out the wax job beautifully.
These car wipes are also solvent-resistant. That means you can soak them in chemical to remove tar and grease from the fenders. The solvents won’t make the fabric come apart.
The absorbency of these cloths are another plus – the wood pulp is very absorbent, making them ideal for use in the car care industry. If there is a spill or leak, you can drop one of these cloths on the spill and it will draw the liquid or semi-liquid into the fibers, holding onto it until you can get it to the trash can. This reduces the spread of messes and helps to protect your customer’s cars from tracking.
Try the solvent resistant wipes, and you won’t want any other towel in your shop.