EQUIPMENT CLEANING WIPES
EQUIPMENT CLEANING WIPES
30 cm x 30 cm • 100 Wipes per pack • 5 Packs per carton
- Made for equipment cleaning where there is a requirement to use a lint-free wipe
- For example, cleaning valves, engines, manufactured components and lint-sensitive equipment parts
- Ideal for heavy duty deep cleaning and scrubbing tasks
- Also, pharma, dairies and food processing business use them
- Used to clean extraction fans, dairy equipment, laboratory equipment etc.
- These heavy weight wipes are extra thick, and hence extra strong and extra absorbent
- Constructed with indents to pick up dirt particles
- Minimal risk of any lint contamination during wiping
- Made from a tightly knitted interlocked weave with laser sealed edges
- Very soft texture won’t scratch delicate equipment parts
- Washed, cleaned and vacuum packed in a cleanroom
- Can be used with chemical and solvents
- Absorbent of spills
- Used in manufacturing, pharma, dairies, food processing business, laboratories and cleanrooms
- Used in lower class cleanroom environments: ISO 4 – ISO 8 or Class 100
- Also available in a STERILE pack
Product Code: 6-300K4
LINT-FREE EQUIPMENT CLEANING WIPES
Because sometimes you need to clean equipment with a lint-free cloth, we made LINT-FREE EQUIPMENT CLEANING WIPES.– Firstly, they’re not impregnated with cleaning agents. Secondly, they are non-linting with no particle shedding. Thirdly, they’re tough and tear resistant. Fourthly, the edges don’t fray (edge finished). Fifthly, they don’t leach when used with ethanol. Finally, they’re absorbent, with good residue pick-up.
As a result of these features, they’re now used in all sorts of industries for this purpose. For example, equipment manufacturer of component parts, and for cleaning valves. Also, pharma, dairies and food processing business use them. In fact, dairies use the sterile wipes to clean dairy equipment. Even laboratories and cleanrooms. In fact, anywhere where there is a requirement for no lint.
Not only lint-free, but made for scrubbing and deep cleaning. In fact, washed and vacuum packed in a cleanroom. Did we forget to mention you can use them with cleaning chemicals, or to apply and wipe off solvents and detergents?
WHAT ARE EQUIPMENT CLEANING WIPES?
Because they need to deal with scrubbing and deep cleaning, they’re extra thick. In fact, they comprise not one, but two wipes bonded together. Hence, this double layered construction makes them really strong and durable. Furthermore, the extra layer adds to the absorbency ability of the wipes. Also, the texture is indented so as to better pick up dirt. Above all, they’re really soft and non-abrasive. As a result, they won’t scratch delicate equipment parts.
Another feature which further reduces any lint escaping, is their laser sealed edges.
Other than already outlined above, these LINT-FREE EQUIPMENT CLEANING WIPES offer above average absorbency and strength. Also, ultra clean due to the de-ioning and washing process they undergo. In addition, we vacuum pack them into two bags in a sterile environment.
Hence, very popular for equipment cleaning in the dairy, pharma, food processing and biotech industries. However, if you need a sterilised deep clean, try the STERILED EQUIPMENT CLEANING WIPES.
CALL US, LET US ASSIST!
When it comes to LINT-FREE EQUIPMENT CLEANING WIPES, TIDDOX has the answers. So, if you have any questions email us (firstname.lastname@example.org). Or even better, call us on 1300-84-33-69.
Above all, please keep in touch, like and follow our Facebook page.