20 Kg bags • 15 Kg bags • 10 Kg bags
- Rags recycled from fleecy lined clothing such as windcheaters, tracksuits, jumpers and sweatshirts
- A very soft, absorbent rag
- Used as an oil rag by mechanics for oil and grease absorption tasks
- Ideal for industrial applications such as cleaning tools, machinery and equipment
- Metal detected to ensure any zips or metal buttons removed
- A cost effective and economical rag
Product Code: 8-80029
TRACKSUITS • WINDCHEATERS • FLEECY JERSEYS
FLEECY rag gets cut from recycled fleece lined clothing. For example, tracksuits, windcheaters and fleecy jumpers. And, it then typically gets used as an oil rag in industrial and automotive industries. Why? Because of its suitability to soaking up oil. And as it has a soft texture it also suits jobs like cleaning tools, machinery and equipment. In fact, a great general purpose workshop rag! And cheap too!
RECYCLED AND ECO-FRIENDLY FLEECY RAGS
RAGS WITH ZIPS AND BUTTONS REMOVED
ABSORBENT FLEECY RAGS
YOU WON’T GET FLEECED!
Like our Facebook page and keep up to date on news about new products that we add to our range of cleaning rags, cleaning wipes, cleaning cloths and more.