HEALTHCARE OMNIWIPES CLEANING CLOTHS
HEALTHCARE OMNIWIPES CLEANING CLOTHS (30 cm x 60 cm)
50 wipes per pack • 12 Packs per Carton • 600 wipes per carton
- Soft, gentle patient wipe used in aged care and healthcare facilities to clean and wash elderly, patients and children
- Used in aged care facilities for personal care, and cleaning for incontinence during personal care
- Also used in hospitals to dry endoscopes and in dental practices to dry instruments and swab chairs.
- Huge absorbency capacity so makes a great drying cloth for instruments, and other sensitive surfaces
- High viscose content gives this cloth impressive softness and absorbency features
- High quality cloth
- Convenient packs of 50 wipes
- Disposable, but can be washed and re-used
Product Code: 1-30025
SOFT, ABSORBENT HEALTHCARE WIPES
The healthcare industry uses patient wipes, housekeeping wipes, and medical wipes by the bundles. Wouldn’t it be great if you could take care of all of these needs with one healthcare wipe? Oh, wait – you can! OMNIWIPES are developed especially for use in the healthcare industry.
Made of thick, heavy-duty spunlace fabric that works well as aged care wipers or childcare towels. Hospitals use them to dry endoscopes and wash patients. Age care use them as personal care cloths and as incontinence cleaning cloths. Soft enough to not scratch delicate skin, but also strong enough to scrub up a mess. Available in bundles of 50 white cloths per packet.
Add these to your hospital cleaning supplies or as a disposable personal towel for your aged care facility.
You need a wiper that is hygienic but adaptable. OMNIWIPES have a high viscosity rating, meaning that they will absorb just about anything that is in the least bit non-solid.
Don’t you hate trying to wipe jello off of the face of a toddler? It’s even worse if it makes it to the floor, or smeared on the table top. OMNIWIPES grip even semi-solids – whether they are food or former food – and contains the goop until you can get it to the garbage. Even better, it doesn’t drip, so you won’t make a bigger mess trying to clean up the original disaster.
You can use OMNIWIPES against skin to clean up patients in your aged care facility, or in the playroom at the daycare.
These are low lint wipers so they can be used to shine mirrors and windows or clean medical equipment.
Give OMNIWIPES a try, and you’ll order them every time!