HOSPITALITY MAXI WIPES (CLASSIC)
HOSPITALITY MAXI WIPES CLASSIC (38 cm x 38 cm)
12 cloths per packet • 20 packs per carton • 240 cloths
Colours: Green • Blue • Red • Yellow
- Quick absorbing cloth for surface spills on tables, chairs, floors.
- Popular for fast absorbing spills in the kitchen, as well as other areas (colour coded)
- Absorbs many times its own weight in liquids
- Convenient sized packs and colours
- Thicker sizes available in the MAXI WIPES PREMIUM or SUPERMAX
- Sponge like absorbency – squeeze and reuse
MAXI WIPES KEEP FOOD POISONING OUT OF THE KITCHEN
All of a sudden, you feel abdominal pain and cramps accompanied with vomiting, nausea and watery or bloody diarrhea. Indeed, the common symptoms of food poisoning! And these symptoms typically show within a few hours or days after eating contaminated food.
In fact, food poisoning occurs when food gets contaminated with foreign germs and bacteria. Hence, we try and prevent cross-contamination by adopting hygienic procedures. For example, one way involves using colour coded HOSPITALITY MAXI WIPES CLASSIC.
In addition to being available in different colours, these highly absorbent sponges rapidly clean up surface spills. In fact, they absorb multiple times their own weight in liquid. Also, they’re soft and non-abrasive so they won’t scratch surfaces. So, grab a few packs of the absorbent viscose cloths, you will love them!
LOOKING FOR COLOUR CODED CLOTHS? TRY THE HOSPITALITY MAXI WIPES CLASSIC
Firstly, colour coding ensures that only certain colour cloths get used in certain areas. Indeed, it quickly highlights if an incompatible coloured cloth is used for an inappropriate task. For example, a red cloth allocated to cleaning toilets, urinals and washrooms must stay away from kitchen and food preparation areas. Hence, different coloured cloths reduce these mistakes. To this end, we offer them in four colors – Green, Blue, Red and Yellow. And, each color corresponds to the following tasks or areas:-
- Green : used in kitchens and food processing areas
- Blue : for low-risk or general cleaning areas or tasks. Used to clean tables and other general cleaning areas and tasks. Blue is by far the most popular colour used because this area is so broad.
- Red : for high germ areas such as floors, bathrooms, urinals or toilets. Because of its bold color, you instantly recognize these cloths.
- Yellow : used for areas and applications that have lower risk of infection such as counters, sinks and washroom surfaces.
In light of the fact that where you find food, you find germs and bacteria, cleaning wipes and cloths are important. Because of the benefits of colour coding, these cloths are popular in bars, restaurants, clubs, hotels and cafes. Specifically, they help reduce risk of germ cross-contamination. For a quick training guide, print our Colour Coded Cleaning Guide.