HOSPITALITY MAXI WIPES (CLASSIC)
HOSPITALITY MAXI WIPES CLASSIC (38 cm x 38 cm)
12 cloths per packet • 20 packs per carton • 240 cloths
Colours: Green • Blue • Red • Yellow
- Quick absorbing cloth for surface spills on tables, chairs, floors.
- Popular for fast absorbing spills in the kitchen, as well as other areas (colour coded)
- Absorbs many times its own weight in liquids
- Convenient sized packs and colours
- Thicker sizes available in the MAXI WIPES PREMIUM or SUPERMAX
- Sponge like absorbency – squeeze and reuse
MAXI WIPES KEEPING FOOD POISONING OUT OF THE KITCHEN
All of a sudden, you feel abdominal pain and cramps accompanied with vomiting, nausea and watery or bloody diarrhea. The common symptoms of food poisoning; symptoms which may either show within a few hours or days and even weeks after eating a contaminated food.
Food poisoning occurs when food gets contaminated with foreign germs and bacteria from elsewhere. Prevent and control cross-contamination though adopting various hygienic processes and procedures. One way involves using colour coded cloths in daily operations.
Colour coding ensures that only certain colour cloths get used in certain areas. It prevents the use of an incompatible coloured cloth for an inappropriate task. For example, a red cloth allocated to cleaning toilets, urinals and washrooms must stay away from kitchen and food preparation areas. Different coloured cloths reduces these mistakes. Available in four fantastic colors – Green, Blue, Red and Yellow – with each color allocated to the following tasks or areas:-
- Green : used in kitchens and food processing areas
- Blue : for low-risk or general cleaning areas or tasks. Used to clean tables and other general cleaning areas and tasks. Blue is by far the most popular colour used because this area is so broad.
- Red : for high germ areas such as floors, bathrooms, urinals or toilets. Because of its bold color, you instantly recognize these cloths.
- Yellow : used for areas and applications that have lower risk of infection such as counters, sinks and washroom surfaces.
The colour coding characteristics of these cloths make them sought after in bars, restaurants, clubs, hotels and cafes. Where you find food, you will find germs and bacteria in close proximity. A potentially hazard for cross-contamination that one needs to monitor.
These colour coded, highly absorbent sponges rapidly clean up surface spills. They absorb multiple times their own weight in liquid. Soft and non-abrasive so will not scratch surfaces. Portable and handy to carry about. Try them….you will love them!