JUMBO RHINO ROLL (32cm x 34cm x 475)
HEAVY DUTY JUMBO RHINO ROLL • 31.8 cm x 34 cm
475 perforated wipers per roll • 151 m Roll
- Multi-purpose industrial strength tear-off wipes used in automotive workshops, food production, manufacturing and engineering
- Strong polypropylene material mixed with absorbent wood pulp. Absorbs moisture, kerosene, solvents and chemicals.
- Ideal for lint free surface preparation tasks
- Production areas use this heavy duty wiper in all areas of the manufacturing process
- Precision tooling use it to keep areas dust free and lint free
- Food manufacturing businesses use it to soak up moisture in the dry ingredient filler
- It is important that before starting production there are no paper particles left behind during the manual drying process
- Floor stands and wall dispensers available
Product Code: 6-X8022-JR
RHINO ROLLS LEAD THE CHARGE
WHEN IT COMES TO HEAVY DUTY MULTI-PURPOSE WIPERS
A rag replacement wiper. Used by food and industrial production businesses. Used for surface preparation and cleaning up fuel spills, oils and chemicals.
Hospitals, medical clinics, dentists and vet clinics use this jumbo roll. Great for drying instruments and polishing stainless steel equipment surfaces. A hygienic disposable wiper to keep areas healthy. They are durable like a rhino! They don’t fall dissolve when in contact with challenging liquid spills, blood and urine. Better handled with a Rhino Roll wiper than a flimsy paper towel!
Aged care facilities, schools and childcare centres like the thick wipers. They work well with cleaning agents. Perfect for wiping down tables, chairs and floors to drying any liquid spills.
Hotels, restaurants, bars and sporting clubs use this no nonsense wiper. As a disposable restaurant cloth off tear off for ad hoc cleaning tasks. Thick enough to wipe down restaurant tables, chairs and eating areas. Durable enough for the challenging kitchen tasks. Perfect for wiping grease and oil off stoves and other surfaces.
Dealerships and fleet owners prefer these heavy-duty cloths. Their thickness, absorbency and durability are the selling features. They are excellent for drying off surfaces or wiping off machinery. Mechanics use them to cleaning off oil and grime, as well as hands and tools.