JUMBO RHINO ROLL
JUMBO RHINO ROLL • HEAVY DUTY
475 perforated wipes per roll • 32 cm x 34 cm • 151 m Roll
- Multi-purpose industrial strength tear-off wipes
- Used in automotive workshops, food production, manufacturing and engineering
- Strong polypropylene material mixed with absorbent wood pulp. Absorbs moisture, kerosene, solvents and chemicals.
- Ideal for lint-free surface preparation tasks
- Production areas use these heavy duty lint-free wipes in all areas of the manufacturing process
- Precision tooling use it to keep areas dust free and lint free
- Food manufacturing businesses use these wipes to soak up moisture in the dry ingredient filler. These wipes reduce any risk of paper particles being left behind during the manual drying process, but before starting the production process
- Alternative to the X80 Jumbo Roll
- Floor stands and wall dispensers available
Product Code: 6-X8022-JR
JUMBO RHINO ROLL LEAD THE CHARGE
WHEN IT COMES TO HEAVY DUTY MULTI-PURPOSE WIPES
The JUMBO RHINO ROLL make great rag replacement wipes. Because they are low linting, food and industrial businesses use them. For example, they get used for surface preparation and cleaning up fuel spills, oils and chemicals.
Hospitals, medical clinics, dentists and vet clinics use the JUMBO RHINO ROLL. Because it is great for drying instruments. Hence, perfect for polishing stainless steel equipment. Also, by using these hygienic disposable wipes, areas get kept healthy.
And, they are strong like a rhino! So they don’t dissolve when in contact with liquids, blood or urine. In fact, better handled with wipes from a JUMBO RHINO ROLL than a flimsy paper towel!
Aged care facilities, schools and childcare centres like these thick wipes. And, they work well with cleaning agents. So, perfect for wiping down tables, chairs and floors to drying any liquid spills.
Hotels, restaurants, bars and sporting clubs use these no nonsense wipe. In fact, it makes a great disposable restaurant cloth. Just tear off and use for general cleaning tasks. And, it’s thick enough to wipe down restaurant tables, chairs and eating areas. Also, strong enough for the tough kitchen tasks. For example, wiping grease and oil off stoves and other surfaces.
Dealerships and fleet owners prefer these heavy-duty cloths. Why? Because of their thickness, absorbency and strength! And, they are great for drying surfaces or wiping off machinery. Also, mechanics use them to cleaning off oil and grime, as well as hands and tools.
Like our Facebook page and keep up to date on news about new products that we add to our range of cleaning wipes, cleaning cloths and more.