150 wipes per pack • 10 Packs per Carton • 30 cm x 30 cm
Strong non-woven towel; as a result, great for lint-free polishing and cleaning. Lintnil wipes are used for applying chemicals, adhesives, lubricants, and alcohol. Above all, Lintnil wipes are an all-purpose cleaning cloth and therefore suitable for all wiping tasks.
- Ideal for polishing glass, windows, and optical lenses.
- Popular glass cleaning disposable cloth used in restaurants, hotels, cafes, and bars.
- IT and electronic companies use Lintnil wipes for cleaning delicate components and instruments.
- Suitable for sensitive skin therefore safe to use in maternity wards, hospitals, and aged care facilities.
- Used as a packaging cloth for delicate parts and precision optical components.
- Low in extractable ions and non-volatile residue.
- Double bagged for less contamination, therefore suits cleanroom procedures.
- High tensile strength and heavy weight construction.
- Non-sterile, polyester nonwoven material.
Product Code: 6-30025
Polishing and Cleaning Sensitive Surfaces
Used by optometrists to clean lenses. Therefore ideal for polishing delicate optical instruments and parts.
Research labs choose these lint-free wipes for sensitive cleaning of lenses.
AVIATION CLEANING CLOTHS
Aviation companies like for example the low linting qualities that this product offers.
A non-sterile wiper used in critical control environments. The manufacturing process reduces the chance of lint contamination. Also, the soft texture of the polyester makes it ideal for sensitive cleaning tasks.
ADHESIVES, ALCOHOLS, LUBRICANTS, AND DEGREASERS
Used by tradesmen for applying residues and adhesives. They need a non-abrasive cloth in applying these solutions. Printers find them useful when applying IPA and chemicals. They also get used in automotive garages to remove and apply degreasers.