MAXI WIPES (PREMIUM)
MAXI WIPES – PREMIUM (40cm x 38cm)
10 wipes in a pack • 10 packs in a carton • 100 wipes
Colours: Green • Blue • Red • Yellow
- A multi-purpose soft, thick sponge cloth used for rapid soakup tasks in hospitality, healthcare, aged care, schools and child care. Can also be used in automotive and industrial applications that are looking for a fast absorbing material.
- Heavy weight material with super absorption capabilities – soaks up 8 times its own weight!
- Made from high concentrations of viscose
- Colour coded so can be used in different areas for different tasks
- Convenient, portable packs of 10 wipes
- Very economical option – Can be rinsed out, washed, reused and disposed as required
MULTI-INDUSTRY • MULTI-PURPOSE • MAXI WIPES
These washup cloths used in restaurants, cafes, hotels, clubs and bars. Found in most food service venues used as table wipes, kitchen cloths and counter cloths. With the fast-paced nature of restaurants and coffee shops spills are a safety hazard. These super absorbent cloths do the trick in double quick time and absorb the spill. Furthermore, they are colour coded! This hygiene standard allocates a certain colour cloth to a certain task or area. This restricts and prevents the spread of germs and bacteria between areas and tasks. Reduces the risk of food poisoning. These professional commercial grade washup cloths will keep both staff and patrons happy. They leave table counters and surfaces dry and clean.
Industrial spills are health and safety hazards, so it is good to have a pack of MAXI WIPES on hand. These industrial grade cloths remove factory chemicals and absorb engineering spills. Any water, fuel or other solvent spills left uncleaned has the potential to cause injury and harm. The absorbency ability of these wipes delivers the cleaning urgency required. MAXI WIPES are also great rag replacement cloths! They are also soft, absorbent and much cleaner, safer and more hygienic. They also offer greater consistentcy in size and absorbency than rags. Also, they are less bulking, offering attractive savings in storage, freight and wastage!