MAXI WIPES (PREMIUM)
MAXI WIPES – PREMIUM (40 cm x 38 cm)
10 wipes in a pack • 10 packs in a carton • 100 wipes
Colours: Green • Blue • Red • Yellow
- A multi-purpose soft, thick sponge cloth for cleaning in kitchen and bathrooms
- This heavy weight wiper absorbs many times its own weight in liquids
- Dries surfaces quickly by rapidly soaking up spills.
- Popular in hospitality, healthcare, aged care, schools and child care
- Also has automotive and industrial applications where a fast absorbing material is needed.
- Colour coded so can be used in different areas or for different tasks
- Convenient, portable packs of 10 wipes
- Very economical option
- Rinse out, wash, reuse and dispose of as required
MULTI-INDUSTRY • MULTI-PURPOSE • MAXI WIPES
Restaurants, cafes, hotels, clubs and bars use MAXI WIPES as wash up cloths. Found in most food service venues. For example used as table wipes, kitchen cloths and counter cloths. With the fast-paced nature of restaurants and coffee shops, spills occur regularly. These super absorbent cloths do the trick in double quick time and absorb the spill. And, they come colour coded! This hygiene standard allocates a certain colour cloth to a certain task or area. As a result this restricts and prevents the spread of germs and bacteria between areas and tasks. Likewise it also reduces the risk of food poisoning. These professional commercial grade wash up cloths keep both staff and patrons happy. Why not leave a few packs around to keep table counters dry and clean?
Industrial spills impact health and safety standards. As such, the use of MAXI WIPES reduces these risks. These industrial grade cloths remove factory chemicals and absorb engineering spills. In fact, any water, fuel or other solvent spills left uncleaned has the potential to cause injury and harm. The absorbency ability of these wipes delivers the cleaning urgency required. MAXI WIPES are also great rag replacement cloths! Just as soft, absorbent, but much cleaner, safer and more hygienic. In addition, they offer greater consistency in size and absorbency than rags. Let’s not forget savings from reduced storage, freight and wastage!