LOW LINT MEDICAL INDUSTRO WIPES
MEDICAL INDUSTRO WIPES
300 XL WIPES PER CARTON (40 cm x 55 cm)
- Smooth, low linting, extra large white wiper
- Highly absorbent, cellulose/polyester material
- Industrial strength and absorbency
- Ideal for polishing stainless steel surfaces, instruments, windows, glass screens and monitors
- Solvent resistant – works well with cleaning chemicals
- Long lasting, economical
- Convenient, portable pull out box
- Popular with hospitals, dentists, vets, beauty salons, nail and tattoo parlors
- Smaller cuts available in 23cm x 23cm packs
Product Code: 6-40025
CLEAN, WHITE, HYGIENIC MEDICAL INDUSTRO WIPES
Low Lint Medical Industro Wipes make ideal polishing cloths. Equally important, they work well with cleaning chemicals to leave a spotless, hygienic finish. In addition, they dry surfaces without leaving lint behind. As a result they are ideal for medical instrument drying. Another application is cleaning glass monitors, touch screens and other delicate surfaces. For example, they make great window or glass cleaning cloths! Furthermore, you can use them to wipe down medical equipment and stainless steel surfaces. Consequently, these wipes are very popular with hospitals, dentists, vets, beauty salons, nail and tattoo parlors.
In addition, they have a number of attractive features. For instance, they are large (55 cm x 40 cm) so cover a large surface area. This makes them more efficient when cleaning! Secondly, as made from cellulose polyester, they absorb and have good strength and durability. In fact, they absorb all types of liquids and will not disintegrate with solvents. Finally, they have a smooth, low lint, non-abrasive texture. As a result they will not scratch surfaces nor leave any lint behind after wiping.
These features make them excellent medical equipment cleaning cloths! You will enjoy many uses from each disposable wiper. The cartons are portable, easy to store, and contain 300 wipers.
Try these industrial strength, low lint, professional medical wipes! Experience the absorbency of the heavy duty tear resistant material.