MEDICAL WHITE CLEANING WIPES (“WHITE RHINO ROLL”)
MEDICAL WHITE CLEANING WIPES
REFERRED TO AS THE “WHITE RHINO ROLL”
220 wipes per roll • 22.5cm x 38cm • 4 Rolls per Carton
- Lint free / low lint wipes for wiping down the surgery between patients and drying instruments prior to sterilisation
- Used in dental, medical and vet practices to dry surgical instruments and to swab surfaces
- Low lint, absorbent and tear resistant wipes
- Production chemists like the low lint material for wiping benches and equipment
- Economical, hygienic, disposable wipe
- Solvent resistant so will not dissolve or leave stains when soaked in detergent solution to wipe and clean surgery
- The white colour highlights any absorbed dirt
- Each roll consists of 220 large easy to tear perforated sheets, which can be cut into quarters for further savings
- Can also be used to polishes glass and stainless steel
- Absorbent and strong mix of cellulose and polypropylene
- Wall mounted dispensers available
Product Code: 6-X7025-PR
WITH MEDICAL WHITE CLEANING WIPES GERMS BECOME EXTINCT!
With the daily traffic of people going in and out of dental clinics and hospitals, there’s a high exposure to germs. As such medical staff must observe the highest standards of cleanliness. Above all, proper hygiene procedures reduce the spread of germs.
Moreover, one of the best ways to control this risk is through education and training of the staff. In fact, they must be aware of the potential hazardous risks of germ contamination. For example, they must clean their hands, surfaces and instruments with good quality wipes. And, single use disposable wipes are best! Why? Because you can then dispose of these cloths after wiping. Hence, this immediately disposes of any germs or bacteria that have contamination the wipes.
DENTAL SURGERY MEDICAL WHITE CLEANING WIPES
WHITE RHINO WIPES are a good quality medical white cleaning wipes. Not only are they cost effective, but also low linting, strong and solvent resistant. Their low linting absorbent material makes them ideal disposable wipes in medical facilities.
In fact, dental surgeries use these medical white cleaning wipes in sterilisation rooms and surgeries. For example, in steri rooms they use them to dry surgical instruments because they are so absorbent and low linting.
Furthermore, dental surgeries use these medical white cleaning wipes to swab clean chairs and surfaces. As the wipes are so large, many dental practices cut each wipe in quarters. Then, they are then soaked in a sterilising detergent solution (such as Sonidet). This works well as the wipes are solvent resistant so they don’t not fall apart when used with detergent solutions.
Because there are 220 medical white cleaning wipes on a single roll, each roll lasts a while! For example, a typical dental practice will use a single folded wipe to swab the surgery in the morning, and then a new one between patients, and another at the end of the day.
In addition, what dentists like above these medical white cleaning wipes is that they’re white in colour. As a result, the white colour will not dissolve in solvent solutions and stain the surface. Unlike some some coloured cleaning wipes! Because they’re lint free, strong and solvent resistant, the white doesn’t stain the surface. Furthermore, it highlights dirt particles picked up during wiping.
In addition to dentists, vets and other medical clinics also love these wipes. For instance, production chemists also use them to clean equipment and bench surfaces.
Above all, let us keep you informed of all new medical cloths and wipes we introduce. Best way to do this is to like and follow our Facebook page