MICROFIBER NONWOVEN WIPES (STERILE)
MICROFIBER NONWOVEN WIPES (STERILE)
23 cm x 23 cm • 100 Wipes per pack • 10 Packs per carton
STERILE polyester polyamide microfiber nonwoven wipes used for polishing and cleaning cleanrooms. This smooth, soft, non-abrasive cloth gets used to polish stainless steel, lenses and other sensitive surfaces. The fine microfibers absorb liquids and pick up dirt off surfaces.
These microfiber nonwoven wipes STERILE get irradiated with gamma rays. Also they undergo a triple bag packaging process to minimise any contamination. A Certificate of Irradiation accompanies each production batch in accordance with international ISO 11137 guidelines verifying a sterility assurance level of 10−6. The packs get marked with a yellow dot label which turns red once irradiated.
- Sterilised by gamma irradiation
- Absorbent, non-abrasive cloth for cleaning and polishing glass and lenses, metal and stainless steel surfaces, precision instruments and equipment
- Synthetically manufactured with a high absorbency capacity for fluids. Ideal for soaking up spills or applying disinfectants
- Compatible with most chemicals and solvents
- It’s very low particle emission design makes it perfect for applications requiring a lint free/low lint cloth
- Heavy weight construction provides durability and tear resistance
- No additives or chemical binders
- Cut and packed in an ISO Class 6 (Class 1000) cleanroom
- Applications in critical environments looking to control and reduce contamination. These include pharmaceutical production and sensitive microelectronic tasks
- Suited for use in lower level cleanroom environments: ISO 5 – ISO 8 (Class 100)
In addition to sterilisation, these MICROFIBER NONWOVEN WIPES STERILE get triple bagged to reduce contamination.
The NON-STERILE version of this product does not undergo Gamma irradiation.
Product Code: 4-230N2-S
MICROFIBER NONWOVEN WIPES
Looking for polishing wipes? Try TIDDOX’s MICROFIBER NONWOVEN WIPES STERILE. Also, available in a NON-STERILE version. The main difference is that sterile wipes undergo gamma irradiation. Also, they get triple bag packaging. So, these wipes suit cleanrooms with strict control needs. On fact, this product ranks as one of the best for contamination control purposes.
POLISHING AND CLEANING WIPES
Do you struggle to find good cleanroom wipes for polishing and cleaning? Not anymore! For example, try TIDDOX’s STERILE MICROFIBER WIPES. Ideal for polishing surfaces, monitors, parts and equipment. And, you can use them on sensitive surfaces. Also, they soak up most liquid spills fast!
Because of their smooth, soft fabric they will not scratch. So, use them for polishing and cleaning. Hence, you can use them to polish stainless steel. Also, lenses and other sensitive surfaces. In fact, their micro fibers pick up small dust particles.
And, they get irradiated with gamma rays! Few contaminants live after that process! Also, they get packed in three bags in a cleanroom. Hence, these extra steps help make them pure and clean for use.
HOW DO THEY MADE THESE WIPES?
First, we use strong, low lint fabric with high absorbency. As a result, the fine micro fibres pick up dirt. And the cloths soak up spills.
Secondly, we make them heavy so they absorb more.
Thirdly, they get packed with three bags in a cleanroom.
Finally, after packing we apply a yellow sticker to the packs. Next, they get sent off for irradiation, inspection and repacking. So, after this we have pure, clean wipes ready for the cleanroom.
Also, as part of the process, we never use chemical binders or additives. Why? Because these would add impurities to the wipes.
So, as a result of the above, we get high quality, pure polishing and cleaning wipes!
STERILE WIPES BENEFITS
Using sterile wipes keeps cleanrooms clean. These wipes do a great job of removing dirt from surfaces. But, for strict cleaning needs, we need to sterilise the wipes before use.
- The best cleanroom wipes for polishing and cleaning
- They get made from a non-abrasive, low lint fabric
- These cloths have high liquid absorbency
- Their get used to apply disinfectants to surfaces
- 100% compatible with alcohol, chemicals and solvents
- They won’t tear
- We use no additives or binders
- We cut and pack them in a cleanroom
TIDDOX EXPERT SUPPORT
So, any questions? We will help you choose the best wipes, swabs and gloves. And, we can help you decide if you need sterile wipes or not? Or, if knitted wipes would work better for your cleanroom? Our experts will help you chooser the right one for your needs. Not only do we offer the best wipes, but expert support and advice too!