PAINTERS LOW LINT INDUSTRO WIPES
PAINTERS LOW LINT INDUSTRO WIPERS
300 WIPES PER CARTON (55cm x 40cm)
- Extra large white rag replacement wiper that is used by painters due to its low linting, high absorption features
- Used to clean and wipe off a surface of pre paint solvent residue to get it ready for paint
- They are very good for leaving a lint free clean surface ready for paint
- Once the specific task has been completed use as a general workshop rag
- Cellulose high content absorbs paints, solvents and chemicals easily
- The smooth surface is ideal for surface preparation tasks
- Painter’s low lint wiping cloth
- Solvent resistant so will not disintegrate when used with chemicals or paints
- More economical and effective than white rags,with higher performance
- Portable, convenient and disposable
Product Code: (W) 6-40025
PAINTERS LOW LINT WIPES FOR SURFACE PREP TASKS
In surface prep, use PAINTERS LOW LINT WIPES for the final pre-paint wipe over. Having applied a solvent to clean the surface, this product wipes off the solvent residue. They are very good for this leaving a lint free clean surface ready for paint. After, wash and use as a general workshop rag.
These are a useful key painting consumable to remove solvents from surfaces. Used by professional painters, spray booths and artists. Good quality, low linting and absorbent of solvents, paints and chemicals. Manufactured with industrial strength and durability.
PAINTERS LOW LINT WIPES cover a large surface area size of 55 cm x 40 cm. Packaged as 300 disposable paint wipes in a convenient, portable pull-out carton. Easy to store and transport. These painters low lint INDUSTRO WIPES offer painters a white rag replacement wiper. Something less bulky, more consistent in its size and absorption. Smooth, non-abrasive texture and low linting. Will not damage surfaces or leave traces of fibre behind after use.
Fast drying and high absorption capacity. Cellulose mixed component of these paint wiping cloths soaks up paint and solvents. A handy low lint wiper to carry out those finishing touches. Its durability ensures it will not disintegrate or dissolve in contact with solvents
Used by painters for a variety of tasks that arise during a paint project. Wiping paint, absorbing solvents and cleaning paint brushes. The white colour of the wiper shows up darker colours and chemicals.