PRINTERS SOLVENT RESISTANT WIPES
PRINTERS SOLVENT WIPES (38cm x 34cm)
50 wipes per pack • 6 packs per carton • 300 wipes per carton
- A low lint printer’s wiper used for cleaning and absorbing solvents, inks and chemicals
- Rough textured and smooth textured alternate sides – like 2 wipes in one!
- The abrasive side useful for scrubbing and removing stubborn grime, dirt and buildup
- The smooth non-abrasive side is low linting a suitable to cleaning and polishing metal and glass surfaces
- Industrial strength, heavy weight cloth that will not fall apart when used with solvents, oils, inks and chemicals
- High wood pulp content makes this an extremely absorbent wiper
- The polyester fibres give it its durability and long lasting features
- Tear resistant
Product Code: (W) 6-38025
PRINTERS CLOTHS THAT ARE SOLVENT RESISTANT
Print shops handle a huge volume of inks, gels, and solvents every day. That’s not to mention the greases and oils needed to keep the machinery running. Printers cloths have to be strong, durable, and absorbent. TIDDOX’s SOLVENT RESISTANT PRINTERS CLOTHS are designed specifically for just such abuse.
These tough wipes are made of wood pulp strengthened with polyester. One side is coarse, designed for scrubbing stubborn stains. The other side is smooth and soft, perfect for polishing surfaces such as mirrors, lenses, and windows. These are low linting printers wipers that leave little or no debris behind on your printing surfaces or machinery.
The material is strong so that it doesn’t tear or get frazzled when you scrub surfaces. Clean your machinery and tools without fear of leaving behind bits of cloth.
And, they’re absorbent! If you spill solvent, ink, or any other liquid or semi-liquid, grab one of these wipers and drop it on the mess. It will absorb the mess and keep it from spreading, holding onto the mess until you can carry it to the trash can. No drips, no smearing. Don’t you hate it when a cloth drips – then somebody steps in it and tracks it around, making a bigger mess? You won’t have that problem with these printer’s cloths.
Order a carton of them and you’ll see. There are 6 packs of 50 cloths in each case, which gives you enough to place them in strategic places throughout the shop. You’ll find that you won’t want any other printers wipe!